Terms & Conditions
Last Revised January 12th, 2007
By using the nifty list web site (“Service”), a service of Netada Ltd (“Netada”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”).
Netada reserves the right to update and change the terms & conditions from
time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the
current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be
subject to the same Terms & Conditions. Continued use of the Service after
any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review
the most current version of the terms & conditions at any time on this
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Using this service by “bots” has to be done with accordance to the robots.txt rules and is allowed only for the purpuse of indexing our pages by search engines.
- You don't to need to provide your name, email address, or any other information to use the comparison service offered by this web site.
- You are responsible for all content posted and created by you on our site.
You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You must not, in the use of the service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
The data on this service is supplied for personal use only. Any commercial
use is not allowed unless you have an authorisation in writing from us.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your right to use this web site. While Netada prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Netada cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
Correctness of data
- Netada reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Netada shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Netada shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any errors in information published on our web site.
We claim no intellectual property rights over photos and text supplied by
third parties and on-line shops.
- Netada does not review content, but Netada and its employees have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” without any warranty or garantee and “as available” basis.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with this web site.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the service without the express written permission by Netada Ltd.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Netada users or employees will result in immediate use termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and possible changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- Netada does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Netada shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Netada has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) termination of your account; or (vi) any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Netada to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms and Conditinos constitutes the entire agreement between you and Netada and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Netada (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms & Conditions ).
Questions about the Terms & Conditions should be sent to